KSAALT is committed to excellent professional development opportunities for all its members. To that end we hold a yearly conference; where, while hearing from the top professionals in the field, we also offer the chance for teachers, academics and researchers in the field to provide papers and workshops that reflect particular aspects of Language Teaching. Each Chapter presents a programme of lectures throughout the year, and all members are encouraged to develop research and papers that they can enhance their career progression with by presenting at the Annual Conference.
Competition is fierce; in the interests of keeping research and development work to the highest levels of achievement, we can’t always take everyone’s papers. But even if you are not successful one year, with continued professional growth, next year success may follow.
11th KSAALT TESOL CONFERENCE, 2018
Hilton Hotel, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
KSAALT TESOL welcomes you to the 11th KSAALT TESOL Conference, 2018!
Conference Day is here! Download the Conference Day Booklet now!
FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND 11th KSAALT TESOL CONFERENCE, 2018
- International Sponsors & Speakers
- International Exhibitors participating from overseas
- Over 50+ concurrent sessions by prominent speakers, panel discussion, poster presentation – Saturday ONLY
- Pre-conference courses led by British Council; Master English, IDP, and Oxford – Friday ONLY
- Lavish buffet, professional ambience, quality networking & goodies by our sponsors – Combo Package ONLY
- Friday and Saturday lunch is included with Combo Package
- Dr. Othman Z. Barnawi
- Dr. Christine Coombe
- Christopher Graham
- Nadine El Agha
PANEL DISCUSSION (Moderator: Jorge Kormpas)
- Dr. Alia Mitchell
- Dr. Christine Coombe
- Hind Elyas
- Anna Hasper (IDP & MacMillan)
- Brent Corley (AMIDEAST)
PRE-CONFERENCE COURSES (WITH PROVIDERS)
- Teaching Young Learners Creatively: British Council
- Teaching for Exams & Standardized Testing: Master English & IDP
- Teaching ESL using Technology: Oxford Publishing
OUR SPONSORS FOR THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE ARE:
- LRN, UK:
- Tihama bookstores
- Garnett Education
- British Council
- Master English
For more detailed information and hotels with special conference rates, please visit – www.ksaalt-tesol.org.
For schools with groups, please contact the conference
co-chairs at email@example.com so they may assist you with school group registration on your own premises. This also applies to universities and institutes as well.
We look forward to seeing you at the KSAALT TESOL Conference, 2018!