COUNTDOWN! ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT FOR THE KSAALT TESOL 12TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE ON APRIL 19TH & 20TH 2019
Voices and Perspectives Across Saudi EFL
At the Sofitel Hotel, Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Get the Conference Schedule here
Friday, April 19th (1-6 pm)
Pre-Conference Courses (Spots are still Available)
1. IELTS Train the Trainer Workshop: Writing – sponsored by IDP Education Ltd
2. Teaching English: The Montessori Way – sponsored by MEET
3. Digital Literacy: Promoting Learner Autonomy – sponsored by the British Council
Saturday, April 20th (8:30 – 4:30 pm)
- Dr. MaryAnn Christian – sponsored by Anaheim University US
2. Plenary Speakers
- Dr. Dawn Booth – sponsored by the British Council
- Ms. Emma Pathare – sponsored by National Geographic Learning
- Dr Keith Folse – sponsored by National Geographic Learning
3. 2-Invited Speakers
- Ms. Ann Hasper – Teacher development specialist & CELTA trainer U.A.E.
- Dr. Charles Hall – Associate Professor of English at Al Faisal University
- Shideh Shayani – Educational Consultant
Conference 2019 Prices
There are 2-day packages for both the pre-conference courses on Friday and the general workshops on Saturday.
Please find attached the registration form,bios, flyer, and abstracts about the conference.
Conference 2019 Accommodation
For anyone traveling outside of Khobar or Dammam and needs hotel accommodations, please see below for details.
Sofitel – 5 Star
SAR 520 ++ B & B single
SAR 600 ++ B & B double
Includes one non refillable minibar/stay
Prepayment rate only – nonrefundable rate – need to receive cc details by April 12th. After that single SAR625 ++ and SAR725 ++ for double
Golden Tulip – 4 Star
SAR250 ++ B & B single
SAR300 + + B & B double
Includes Executive Suite, 1 fruit basket, and one (1) round-trip transfer to venue