Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Association of Language Teachers (KSAALT) is dedicated to keep its membership abreast of new knowledge in the field and to provide channels for ESL/EFL teaching professionals and students at higher education level to publish their scholarly works of excellent quality.
The three publications KSAALT include the following:
1) KSAALT Quarterly – a newsletter that is published 4 times during each academic year:
- Issue One (between October and December)
- Issue Two (between January and March)
- Issue Three (between April and June)
- Issue Four (between July and September)
Find information about the KSAALT Quarterly and copies of back issues.
2) KSAALT Academic Journal – a collection of KSAALT conference proceedings (peers-refereed by internal and external academic reviewers nationally and internationally).
For information about our academic journal and articles that we have previously published online, please click here.
3) KSAALT Student Research Journal – a collection of research conducted by Saudi research students who are under supervision by supervisors of their choice. All articles are reviewed internally and externally.
For instructions to submit your student research papers, please click here.